*TESTED ON SUBSTANCE PAINTER 2020+*
Painter-file-manager is a collection of useful tools for Substance Painter that help you get started quickly and organize your files efficiently.
Do you work on a large project base?
Do you switch between multiple project bases?
Do you manage variants of substance painter files?
This tool might be just the thing you need to quickly manage your files and get down to painting!
1) Click the "Select Root" button.
2) Select the project root directory that you would like to scan for painter files.
3) The list of files should be populated with painter files.
4) Click the buttons to open and close files.
Using the open button will discard any current changes!
1) Open Substance Painter
3) Remove any previous installations of "painter-file-manager" by deleting the "painter-file-manager" folder.
4) Copy "painter-file-manager" folder from painter-file-manager-package_1.0.1.zip to the Painter Plugins folder
6) The tab will appear in the bottom right of the screen (PAINTER-FILE-MANAGER)
7) Drag it to where you would like!
To show or hide the tab:
- Navigate to Window->Views->painter-file-manager
Message me on Twitter!
- Fixed incorrect formatting on file information UI.
- Added support for file paths that contain spaces.
- Initial release